HAPPY New Catty!
My sweet friend Sue Laufer is doing this great new swap and I thought we would do the same!!! You MUST meet the required deadlines to participate...here is the skinny...
SUPER SPRING CARD SWAP
This swap is designed to showcase the NEW stamp sets, paper patterns & accessories released in the Spring 2010 Idea Book.
Please read the guidelines below. Then email Me at email@example.com to sign up.
* You may create your card from the following sizes:
3" X 6"
4 ½ Circle
4 ½ x 4 ½
4 ¼ X 5 ½
6 x 6
8 x 3.5
* Your card must be a concept from Originals or Wishes.
* Create seven identical cards.
* Your swap card must include at least one new stamp set, at least one new patterned paper and one accessory from the Spring 2010 Idea Book.
* Please do not use Stamp of the Month stamps, Connections Club reward items, retired products or non- CTMH products.
* Enclose your card in a clear envelope sleeve and slide a typed recipe including your name & email address into the back of each card. (not attached)
* Please list "Originals" or "Wishes" concept on your recipe.
* Send a self addressed return label & one Priority Mail stamp ($4.95) or $4.95 in cash or check with your creations.
* Please waive any signature requirements if sending Express Mail, Fed-X or UPS.
* You may send an 8th card to be forwarded on to CTMH as a contest entry. Please attach a post-it to this item with "contest" on it.
* You may "double up" on this swap. Just let me know when you RSVP that you are doubling up. *When you double up you must send seven of two different cards.
Send your creations to be in my hands by December 22, 2009
email me for the address
*By participating in this swap you allow participants to share your card on their myctmh websites/blogs etc giving you proper credit.
*If you have any questions just ask!
leader of the "Paper Cupcakes"