Sunday, January 16, 2011

CTMH team builders conference was a gift!


Still here in Salt Lake City amidst the snow! I just have to share how lucky I am to be a part of this amazing company! I can now tell you I was selected to be on the compensation committee and feel that the proposed commission structure change will be loved and welcomed. You will soon be able to see this proposal and have input before it is into place next October. Your input will be listened to and considered before this goes live!
One huge surprise is we all received a rolling tote filled with discontinued products worth $1500!!! Can you believe it! I love these small intimate events where we get to connect with our close To My Heart sistahs. This was a one time only FREE event that included classes, meals and even more Free current items including a make n' take technique book project. We received 2 new stamp sets, the new scallop punch, embellishments and more!
I also received a one on one meeting to go over my personal business looking at how the new structure would enhance my position in this business. Did you all know we are a million dollar team??? Wahoo "The Paper Cupcakes"!
I hope you are all planning to come to convention this summer! It is sure to be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment