Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Convention Team Meeting "A Very Merry Un-Birthday"

Who is getting supercali-excited??? Did you order your convention shirt yet??? I'm going to add some BLING to the word SCRAP on my shirt. CUTE!
Did I mention I am teaching a business class? I'm SO excited to be in the know with some of your new surprizes!!!! You are going to be blown away!!!! Those attending convention note that Kay Pekin and I will be holding a team meeting "A Very Merry Un-Birthday. Read more about it in my new post! Wednesday night from 6-6:50 at convention in the Disney hotel. We will be meeting in the Magic Kingdom Ballroom 4! Please be prompt since our time is limited!!!
RSVP Necessary!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for convention - any advice for a first time attendee?
    Denice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest all go to the CTMH consultant site, click on events, convention, agenda, orientation,and click on the videos to get informed!!!
    I will send out a list of what to bring soon!!!

    ReplyDelete