Monday, November 5, 2012

Christmas Countdown Calendar from Cookie Sheet!

Sharing my latest work of heART using the November Stamp of the Month. Cookie sheet ($1 plus spray paint .25) and matchboxes ($2.50) from dollar tree. Magnets from Walmart ($3). Embellishments could add up but I had all this and not all of it is CTMH...jingle bells, tiny ornaments, lace and ribbon, snowflake and heart brads. Buttons, bottle caps run through my big shot, discontinued font for the word Christmas. Old and new papers. I wanted the vintage look but you could do your own version of what you have. Many hours of prep time. I pre-stamped everything. Bling, tinsel, tiny key, tiny safety pin, yadda yadda...Use score tape for the seam on the matchbooks. Use liquid glass, glue gun or I prefer Beacons 3 in 1 glue for adhering the magnets. Use Bonding memories for the papers on the backing. (Only paint the sides not the center of the cookie sheet) Medallion behind the flower on the 25 box. Hope you likey!

No comments:

Post a Comment