Saturday, February 6, 2010

Flower Power!


Here are three cute flowers I demonstrated at our team meeting!

This idea I got from Donna Salazar, only I layered each flower, one at a time. I stamped and sponged each layer & I made my own glimmer mist using water, a glob of our pearl paint and about 10 drops of brown bag in a mister (use an empty stamp cleaner mister!) Add a paper flower and brad or button center!

Joanne Walton shared this medallion flower idea. I scored two 12" strips of paper at 1 1/4" wide and then scored every half inch, accordian fold and glue into a circle, then push together tight and glue onto a round scrap backing. Hold until it stays, Try using a block to weight it down into place. Top with your choice like stample!

A layered flower. Punch out 6-8 scalloped circles, sponge the front and back edges with choc ink, scrunch, use your piercing tool to punch a hole the the center of each and put together with a brad!

1 comment: