Saturday, February 6, 2010

Superbowl Sunday CTMH Deal!


Great idea from Heather! You might want to try this idea too tomorrow!
So I'm trying to think outside the box and using your idea from last year about using these kind of Fun holidays marketing below is what I came up with. Thought I'd pass it along.

Okay football fans, here we go for Superbowl Sunday I'm running a special deal just for you. For all orders over $25 I receive Sunday from the kickoff right up until the end of the 4th Quarter, you will receive a SPECIAL MYSTERY DISCOUNT!!!!! At the end of the game I will add all of the digits from the final score together and that MAGIC number will be YOUR DISCOUNT*.

For example if the score ends:

17 - 31 your discount will be 1 + 7 + 3 + 1 = 12 %
28 - 49 your discount will be 2 + 8 + 4 + 9 = 23 %

Orders have to be placed between kickoff and the final play to eligible. Orders can be placed via phone or email or heatherplotzke.myctmh.com (orders placed by myctmh website will receive a gift certificate for the amount of their discount to be used directly through me).

This discount will be on top of all the great corporate offers including the February Special of Buy 1 Textured Cardstock Combo pack Get 1 FREE and earning Stamp of the Month FREE with $100 order (prior to my discount).

Until we talk on Sunday have a great weekend and enjoy Superbowl Sunday, even if its just for the commercials and my sale!

Heather Plotzke (thanks for sharing Heather!)

I did this last year only I gave discounts during each quarter...Now I've added even another incentive-if they email me before the game with their quess of who will win and if they are correct, I give them an added discount or extra gifty with their order! Tell me your ideas, if you try this and if it was successful!

Update: Congrats to Lisa Stenz who used this idea and brought in an unexpected $350 with only a day heads up to post this!!! Wahoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment