Wednesday, June 29, 2011

studio j free for all


Shared by Karen Barber...
Studio J Free for All - you still have a few days left on this promotion. I see seven consultants on the team who have customers that have received a free JPEG file for trying Studio J - congrats to them! But there are close to 100 consultants on our team - where are the rest of you??? I challenge you to at least get your own free JPEG! Your customers won't try it if you don't! E-mail me your free JPEG or send me a link to your blog if you have it posted and you'll receive a sample card in the mail! The consultant on the team with the most customers who get a free JPEG will receive a free Level 1 kit...if there is a tie, I'll put all those names in a hat and draw one! I have attached another one of the layouts I did in Studio J using some of the Members Only papers - enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment